Study Spanish in the best Spanish school in Colombia.
Learning a language is the best tool to take advantage of your travels, find professional development opportunities, meet people from other countries and cultures. Worldwide, Colombia has become one of the fundamental destinations to learn Spanish.
Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world after Mandarin (the current estimated range of native speakers is between 350 to 400 million people), and the most studied language after English.
In addition, Spanish is the official language of more than twenty countries on four continents, one of the six official languages of the United Nations, and one of the most influential languages in business, the arts, and science.
Nueva Lengua: the best Spanish school in Colombia
Since 2003, Nueva Lengua He has taught Spanish to students from more than 60 countries around the world. What makes us special?
- Teachers' experience and professionalism.
- Competitive prices. The greater the number of weeks reserved, the lower the price.
- Location in three main cities and a rural school.
- Cultural programs included: sports activities, excursions, visits to museums and sites of cultural interest, gastronomic and folkloric activities.
- Host families chosen with care. These families are noted for their warm welcome and often become a second family to our students.
- Social responsibility programs. We sponsor some foundations, at least one in each city, and we do many volunteer activities. We include our students in the construction, development and improvement of these foundations.
- Own materials and tailored to the needs of our students.
Our mission to teach Spanish as a foreign language is framed in serving them in a more transcendent way, we want our students to know, understand and love our culture.
We invite you to visit our schools and see why Nueva Lengua is one of the organizations most committed to quality teaching and social development.