Regulatory and complementary provisions of the regulatory regime for the protection of personal data.
For the School, it is very important to protect and properly process your personal data, as well as to guarantee the exercise of your rights as the owner of information, which you can exercise by submitting your queries or requests through various channels.
In accordance with the guidelines and obligations enshrined in Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1074 of 2015 and other regulatory and complementary provisions of the regulatory regime for the protection of personal data, NUEVA LENGUA has adopted a comprehensive compliance model.
This model is made up of a set of procedures and controls of a legal, technical and organizational nature with a view to promoting the protection and adequate treatment of your personal data in accordance with the purposes and terms described in our personal data treatment policy.
As the owner of personal information, you have the right to:
- To update.
- Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Refrain from supplying personal information of a sensitive nature or related to children or adolescents.
- Request proof of the authorization granted.
- Be informed about the use that is given to your personal data.
- Revoke the authorization granted.
- Consult the personal data previously provided for free and go to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce when your queries or claims regarding the protection of personal data are not properly addressed.
For us it is very important to protect and carry out an adequate treatment of your personal data, as well as to guarantee the exercise of your rights as the owner of information, which you can exercise by submitting your queries or requests through the following channels:
We will only collect data for specific and specific purposes; We will make it clear when we request your information, why we collect it and how we will use it.
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to achieve those purposes; We will minimize the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to provide the required services.
- We will collect and use your personal information only if we have reasonable business reasons to do so, such as managing a reservation or collecting necessary information about a new staff member, or homestay accommodation or cultural activities of Nueva Lengua.
- We will not use the data for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except as indicated in this document, or with prior consent;
- We will try to verify and / or update the data periodically and we will accept requests for modification of personal data;
- We will apply high technical standards so that our data processing is secure;
- Except as noted in this document, we will not store data in identifiable form for longer than is necessary to achieve its purpose, or as required by law.
- Information collected
We collect information about you:
- When you apply to join a course or program at the school
- When you contact us for information, through our website, by email, by phone, in person or through social media channels.
- When you work with us in a commercial capacity
- When you apply to host a homestay
- When you apply for work and when you are subsequently employed.
- If you post on our social media channels or on our website or blog.
- Information collected through our website
How We Will Use Information Collected By Our Website
- We may use the information we have about you in the following ways:
- To process a reservation for one of our courses or products.
- Manage an application to work at the school or be a homestay.
- Create a profile for you to help us provide a more personalized service tailored to your preferences.
- To ensure that content on our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- To send you our newsletters or to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we consider may be of interest to you, when you have given your consent to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you of changes to our service.
What to do if you believe that the information we have collected and are using is incorrect, or you have a concern or complaint about how we store, use or share your personal data?
Any doubt, claim or comment transmit it to email@example.com, we will be able to resolve the matter quickly and informally. If after this you do not believe that your concern has been adequately addressed, you should submit your complaint in writing to: Director of Nueva Lengua, Calle 69 # 11A - 09 Bogotá, Colombia.